23 April 2019

Sylvia's Bridal Sampler

These are the first two photos I posted relating to "Sylvia's Bridal Sampler" on 20 May 2010, after my friend Diann bought me the book for my birthday.



The quilt was finished on 20 April 2019 (it's not my oldest UFO).

Me and My Sister's "Oh Cherry Oh" fabric has been used for the quilt top and it's is made up of 64 traditional quilt blocks - I decided to leave out all the foundation pieced and applique blocks and just make the blocks I could machine piece.  Some of them have very small pieces and accuracy was an issue for me, especially in the early stages.


So pleased to have this quilt finished.



I asked Karen to do Orange Peel quilting on this one - I think she'll be fed up with that design for a while.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...