18 April 2019

Binding

A parcel from Sarah arrived earlier this week - two "Butterfly Patch" quilts.


Along with "Sylvia's Bridal Sampler" I will have loads of binding to keep me busy while catching up on some tv shows over the Easter weekend (in between wedding sewing and spending time with family and friends).


"Butterfly Patch" in Bonnie and Camille's Smitten fabric quilted in wavy lines:


and another "Butterfly Patch" in Bonnie and Camille's The Good Life also quilted with wavy lines:


Picked up my sewing machine on Tuesday and finished off the Flower Girl's dress - it's very sweet.

I've been making this month's "Summer Moon" blocks and need to catch up on this month's "Christmas Cheer" row.

Tomorrow is our annual sewing day with The Girls and I've cut out "Dashing" in FigTree & Co's new "Chantilly" range to start sewing.


So many pretty colours in this fabric range.

The family is coming for lunch on Sunday - looking forward to lots of fun with my sweethearts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...