The turquoise and rose fabric arrived yesterday for the Smitten "Butterfly Patch" backing along with the check to use in "Sweet Escape", when I'm ready to start that one.
Fabric is on the way to back "The Good Life" version of "Butterfly Patch", "All Wrapped Up" and "Go Four It" - my backings chest is pretty empty.
"Go Four It" quilt top will be finished tonight. I decided to add borders after all for a few reasons: to stabilise all the bias edges around the perimeter of the quilt top; so that I won't have to deal with points when sewing on the binding and to use up more fabric in my stash. The spot is a fun fabric that I've had for quite a few years.
Took a photo of the quilt top before adding the borders
and noticed a rogue block in the bottom right hand corner.
Very happy I found that block and was able to turn it around before the top was quilted. So far there are 4,534 pieces of fabric in this quilt.