15 April 2019

Bridal Shower

Had a busy weekend before last making presents for the Bridal Shower.

Machine embroidered tea towels with a Mexican Fiesta bird design (Mexican Fiesta was the party theme)
 

and machine embroidered robes for the bridal party



The Bridal Shower was held on Saturday - first up Elizabeth and I picked up The Bride from her hair/makeup trial.


The bridesmaids hosted a fun Kokadama Workshop.


Elizabeth made Margarita Cupcakes - yummo.


We then met up with a bunch of Jenni's friends at a Mexican Bar in Surry Hills.  So enjoyed being out with My Girls.


Pretty quiet day yesterday sewing the Flower Girl's dress - machine sewing (except for the zip) is all done and tizzying up started last night.  My Bernina is in the workshop and I'm hoping it's ready some time this week so I can sew in the zip - can't do that on my straight-sewing Pfaff.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Exciting times for you Lynda....

Maria said...

Busy but fun time too ....

Susan said...

Looks like fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...