11 May 2011

Yesterday

was my birthday so, along with mothers' day, I've had a fun couple of days.


I received some wonderful presents including new black ugg boots with swarovski crystal buttons from Elizabeth and Matt.  Jenni bought me a voucher for a facial and these very cute salt and pepper shakers (they are together in the photo above).


Vicki, from our on-line group sent me some beautiful "B" presents - this year we have to make presents for our secret partner which start with the first letter of where we live

Birthday diary/address book with machine embroidered birthday cupcake decorated with balloons, a blue fat quarter and blue variegated thread
The parrot head in the photo from mothers' day is actually this ...


A Mary Poppins umbrella from Michael and Peta.  15 sleeps till I fly to Queensland for a trip to Kingaroy with Diann (my present from John).

8 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Lynda,

Happy Birthday,hope you have a great year. Just love your Mary Poppins umbrella.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Lorraine said...

Happy Birthday!! Love all your pressies....the umbrella is so cute!!!...you look like you are having fun waiting for the bike riders to come past!!

Jo in TAS said...

Happy Birthday Lynda!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Well you were very spoilt....just love that brolly.....Hope you had a fantastic birthday...xxx

gracie said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Helen said...

I win .... I win.... I guessed what it was, Teresa and I tried to guess and I was right, lovely .... great gifts too.


Helen

Yvette said...

Happy Birthday!!!

My wish is many, many more!!

Bec said...

Love the umbrella! I hope you have a fantastic time, the trip to Kingaroy sounds much better than a plasma cutter for your birthday! The salt and pepper shakers are very cute! Ugg boots are definately needed this time of year - there was snow near Nundle last night/this morning....brrr! Beautiful 'B' presents from Vix....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...