25 May 2011

Australia's Biggest Morning Tea

This morning at work we held our annual Australia's Biggest Morning Tea to raise money for the Cancer Council - a charity close to everyone's heart.  I made Retromummy's White Chocolate Rocky Road (with Turkish Delight, pistachios, baby marshmallows) and Peg's Malteser Slice (also had to make a Malteser Slice for Jenni to take to school for their morning tea tomorrow and another to leave at home for John while I'm away).


The organiser of the morning tea provides a prize for the most popular item and this year it was Retromummy's Rocky Road - what a lovely surprise.  Want me to put this in the post, Corrie?

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

We had our annual BMT this morning as well....and I made Peg's Malteser Slice...snap!! It was very popular - I am glad I bought it all in to work......I would be too tempted to eat it if there was any left at home...! It was yummy!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

How yummy and naughty is that slice...LOL...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...