14 May 2011

Books

On Wednesday night I had dinner with my dear friend Barbara.  She gave me these two fabulous books for my birthday.





So many beautiful things in each book to make or ideas to decorate other items.  Such a thoughtful gift from a non-patchworking friend.

Two more Sylvia's Bridal Sampler blocks: 

"Old Maid's Puzzle"
"Pinwheel 1"
I'm happy when Diann chooses easier blocks - nice change from some of the doozies we made last year.

Hooray it's the weekend - winter vegetable gardening class at Bunnings (have no idea how I was talked into this), hairdresser and then maybe sewing the borders on Floral Bouquet.  Tomorrow is our friends' grandson's first birthday party - Wil was one last Monday.

4 comments:

gracie said...

The books look so interesting! The quilt blocks are pretty...

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Great looking books. Have a lovely weekend.

Yvette said...

Nice SBS blocks. You better be careful and not do all the easy ones first. LOL!

Teresa said...

Wow Lynda.. I love the look of those projects in those books. Something I'd like to have a go at. Can't wait to see what you make first! Love the blocks too. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...