23 March 2024

Hometown

 Latest quilt finished is "Hometown" - another quilt made in Camille's "Lighthearted" fabric and designed by Camille (Thimble Blossoms).


Once again I asked Karen to use Orange Peel and I love how it looks.


I'd love to live in this house.


I have a dear friend in America and she sent a gorgeous parcel for Daisy - this sweet outfit for spring (it's so hard to resist clothing featuring daisies)


and the most wonderful vintage feedsack quilt top with loads of daisy fabrics.  


She also included a little present for Vinnie - great timing because I could take it to his party.  When I find a suitable backing, I'll send the quilt to Karen for quilting.

3 comments:

marina said...

I so admire your beautiful pieced quilts. they are beautiful. What lovely mail!
that quilt top is gorgeous.

Aviator said...

Thank you for the fresh and unique perspective you bring to your topics. Experience Aviator game insights firsthand on our blog.

Chookyblue...... said...

Those houses are beautiful..... So pretty..... Karen does beautiful quilting.......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...