23 March 2024

Chandelier

I'm way behind uploading photos, so the posts of quilt finishes will be out of order.  Most of the next bunch of quilts were made last year but not quilted till earlier this year, then they sat on the spare bed for ages before I got around to binding them.

"Chandelier" is a Lella Boutique design and is made with 2 charm packs plus background fabric.  I added a border so needed to purchase another charm pack.  This fabric range is called "Cosy Up" by Coriander Quilts.


The backing and binding at from Jen Kingwell's "Gardenvale" range.  Jen is a terrific Australian designer and, one day, I'll visit her shop in Torquay.  Visited her original shop in Gardenvale - it was lovely.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

Wow great use of charm packs.....I have a few sitting there of one range..... Beautiful

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...