28 March 2024

Cutting Out

I've been procrastinating lately and that has meant lots of cutting out 1-1/2" strips for some quilts"to be made in the future.

"Sweet Escape", a Thimble Blossoms design in Bonnie and Camille "One Fine Day" and "Sunday Stroll".


"Rainbow Connection", another Thimble Blossoms design, in the same fabrics and loads of Bonnie and Camille scraps.  I'm hoping there will be enough to start a Tiny Nine Patch quilt.


Lots of Bonnie and Camille and Thimble Blossoms fabrics have been used to cut out "Hello Sunshine".  I've been wanting to make this quilt for ages.


Last quilt cut out is "Flower Girl 2", another Thimble Blossoms design and I've used Tasha Noel's "Quilt Fair"for this quilt with Sherri and Chelsi's "Simply Delightful" fabric for the background.

I'm making myself finish the two quilt tops underway now before I start one of these new quilts.

1 comment:

marina said...

love your new projects, your piecing projects are amazing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...