23 March 2024

Sewing for the Family

 I've been procrastinating for months - not sewing for the family but finally got around to starting in January.

"Blaire" blouse designed by Style Arc for Elizabeth is a lovely linen.


Finally sewed up the baby clothes I had cut out for Daisy - some of the patterns were purchased when Elizabeth was a baby.


Jenni brought this fabric to me and asked me to make a romper for her baby.


Last year when Hugo chose Halloween fabric for his pants, he also chose fabrics for his sister and cousins.  Jelly beans for Thea


60's swirls for Gulli


and Paw Patrol for Vinnie


When Gulli was little I cut out a pair of pyjamas for him but never got around to sewing them up and didn't sew them up for Hugo.  Finally sewed them up for Vinnie during this batch of sewing.


Vinnie's third birthday was earlier this month and we spent the day at Sydney Zoo - a lovely zoo and very easy to navigate with children.  His party was last weekend and I made him "Giddy Up", a Melly & Me design.  I've previously made a few of these and this may be the last.  I added little wheels because I think it's a bit heavy for a little one to hold up.



2 comments:

Maria said...

You’ve been very busy sewing up a storm for the family.
They all look fantastic as does the Hobby Horse 🐴

Chookyblue...... said...

Wow you have sewn up a pile of clothes for the family..... Well done

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...