17 August 2022

Blueberry Kisses

Three nights of watching "The West Wing" episodes and the binding on this large quilt is stitched down.  "Blueberry Kisses" is 92-3/4" x 99-1/2"

I was very fortunate to receive a bagful of blue fabrics from Thimbles and Needles, the designer of this terrific pattern, and those fabrics were a great addition to my smallish blue stash.  That meant that there are no fabric repeats in the blue crosses.


I wasn't sure which quilting design to choose - Karen (Quilting on the Coast) suggested Wind and Waves and the curves look good against the straight lines of the blocks.


The backing is a lovely Jocelyn Proust fabric - I love her Australian flora and fauna designs.


"Star Pop" in "Nantucket Summer" is together.  I'm waiting for some fabric to arrive for backing for another small quilt, "Happy Stripes", then I'll send them both to Karen for quilting.

Mum and I went to see "Where the Crawdads Sing" on Sunday - Mum has read the book but I haven't so had no idea of the story.  I enjoyed the movie and Mum thought it was excellent.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...