30 June 2020

Village Quilt No 2

When I was cutting out fabrics for my first "Village" quilt, I cut out way too many pieces and had plenty to start another quilt without having to cut too many more.


Jenny also donated the quilting and batting for this quilt and this time she chose one of my favourite designs - "Rainbow Hearts".  It looks wonderful.


Mum stitched down the binding and I picked up the finished quilt, along with the two Kindness Project quilts, last weekend.  The "Village" quilt will also be going to Keepsafe Quilts along with a couple of other quilts I have in the cupboard.

"Long Time Gone" quilt top is now all done


and borders have been added.


The quilt will be delivered to the quilter (Jenny) tomorrow and I'll be excited for this one to be finished and hanging up in my home.

1 comment:

Maria said...

The Village quilt will be treasured by someone who needs a cuddle.
Sew much to see on "Long Time Gone" . will look great hung..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...