10 June 2020

Strawberry Social

"Strawberry Social" is a fun quilt pattern that I've been wanting to make for years but just never got around to it.  During this quarantine time I felt like working on something different to this was it.


I stitched down the binding watching tv on Sunday night (there's been a lot of tv watching lately).


I had no pre-conceived quilting ideas for this one so, again, asked Jenny (AngelCake Quilting) to choose a design.  I love this "Roundabout" design - it has my favourite Orange Peels plus other shapes for interest.


The Riley Blake Designs backing fabric is so sweet - I should have bought more.


I loved making this quilt and may have to make another one day but I'm over red and white quilts for the moment.

3 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

It looks fabulous

Kay said...

Oh my, this is just wonderful. It has been on my must sew one day list for years. Also thank you for thefts about the Village quilt yesterday, I had no idea that it was available for free and immediately went to find it an download it. x

Maria said...

Your Strawberries Quilt is sweet and looks lovely when displayed on the chair.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...