14 April 2020

It Takes a Village Dwell

Mum finished sewing down the binding on this quilt last week and it's been on my bed since then.  I love this quilt.  Instagram friends Julie and Karen made 5 of the Dwell blocks each, I made 6 and then used a setting designed by another Instagram friend, Anne.


I used the off-cuts from various quilt backings to make the backing for this quilt.


Julie has a long-arm quilting business and she did the "Fantasia"quilting - it looks lovely.


A few quilt tops have been finished over the last week or so.  They will be for donation to Keepsafe Quilts.  Bonnie and Camille Kindness Project Quilt -


FigTree and Company Kindness Project Quilt -


"Village" designed by Miss Rosie's Pattern Co and released for free by Moda Fabrics.


I cut out way too many house blocks, so I have a second quilt underway.

"Gypsy Girl" is together.  I have quite a pile to send off to quilters.


Easter was very different this year.  The little ones had egg hunts in their own back yard and the family joined in via FaceTime then they took part in an egg hunt in my back yard.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Lots of lovely finishes ready for the quilter...
Sew good to have technology to share Easter hunting with your little ones....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...