08 April 2020

Hide and Seek

In early November last year I joined a quilt-along to make Hide and Seek, a Thimble Blossoms quilt.  I fell way behind and finished the quilt on Monday night - only 3 months late.

 

Karen quilted Hide and Seek with one of my favourite designs, Modern Twist.


I used backing off-cuts for the binding.


I'm wishing I added another row to the length and width but I didn't have enough of the Early Bird fabric left after cutting out another quilt (at the same time), Shining Brightly.

The pink Shining Brightly blocks are sewn together


and the aqua blocks have been pressed and trimmed.


Last night I worked on some houses for my Village quilt.


I have enough for 4-1/2 rows; 77 houses to go.  I enjoy making these houses a lot more than I thought I would.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Better late than never and a lovely finish...
Your village is growing nicely....

Susan said...

Your Hide and Seek quilt was playing games with you- hiding more than seeking, I guess! Your village of houses is growing beautifully too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...