"Summer Nights", the Bonnie and Camille Aussie Bee quilt, is all sewn together.
The backing has been made from larger pieces leftover from other quilt backings
and the quilt has been dropped off to Karen for quilting (hopefully before she goes away).
My two sweethearts and I visited the Bride and Groom on Saturday afternoon. The Bride tried on her sample top and it's looking ok - needs a few tweaks but it's on the way. We took the little ones to the park and they had a ball.
Another procrastination quilt is underway - a sampler from all the duplicate Beehive blocks I've made. Quilt a jigsaw puzzle to make them all fit together.
2019 duplicate Bee blocks to add to the sampler quilt:
It's still very much a work in progress and I've made a few filler blocks. This is an enjoyable challenge as long as it doesn't look like a dog's breakfast.
Fabrics to finish off the two butterfly quilts arrived yesterday - looking forward to working on those again soon.