28 February 2017

"Hidden Figures"

Best movie I've seen for a long time.  Such inspirational women.  A movie not to be missed.

While we were watching the movie I was keeping up with the basketball score and we made it back to Lynell's in time to watch the last 8 minutes live and then a replay of the whole match - was a late night.  Fabulous effort by The Hawks to make it to the grand final.  Unfortunately they lost the first of five grand final games on Sunday night but we're looking forward to a better result tomorrow night when they play at home.

I've been sewing more of the Scrappy Trip Around the World blocks and have six more to put together then I can sew the blocks into rows.  Sunday was the day to sew Summerville together - this is such a great pattern.  Once all the components are made, they go together so easily and the top was done by the time I had to leave to watch the basketball at my friends' place.


The top needs a good press.  Backing next then it can go off for quilting.

1 comment:

Diann said...

I saw that movie today too, Lynda!! Love your Trip around the World! You have been so busy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...