15 February 2017

My Pink and Green Heaven

This quilt is made using a design from Quilters Cache called My Blue Heaven.  I started a blue and yellow version in 2006 which was finished last year.  The new quilt took 4 months, so that's an improvement :)


Approx 60" x 72"

I asked Karen to choose a quilting design - love it
The backing is from my stash - used the floral green/pink for the binding.
A friend on Instagram said my Pineapple Quilt looks like Pineapple Sherbet, so that's what I'll call it - anyway, the quilt top is finished and ready to send to Karen once the backing arrives and Karen is home from her trip.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Another pretty finish! Pink and green is one of my favourite colour palettes!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynda,wow this quilt is a,axing the love the colours,looks so fresh,well done my friend xx

creations.1 said...

Beautiful quilts Lynda!

Shirley said...

It looks so lovely.

marina said...

So gorgeous Lynda!
Love that pink backing fabric too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...