04 May 2012

Circles and Squares

Last week's sewing was this quick quilt top which is made with a variety of Fig Tree fabrics and Fig Tree cream for the background.

Fig Tree Allsorts

Next is sewing the backing fabric together then it can go onto the frame.

This week I've been playing with the clowns.


And, there's a bonus quilt from all the cut out circles.


Still not sure about the sashing for these blocks - will think about that for a bit longer.  Sashings and posts have been added to the clown blocks and borders should go on today.

 
Alphabet Clown Sampler


Best thing about all of these quilt tops?  They are all from stash but I will need to shop for backings for the clown and big dot quilts.

Beautiful autumn weather the last day or so; the sky is such a clear blue.  Hope it continues tomorrow - John has signed up for the "Ride Around the Lake" - my friend and I are marshalling again.  It's a bit too far for me to attempt.

3 comments:

Cheryll said...

I think this clown quilt is gorgeous. I have a soft spot for clowns! :)

Yvette said...

WOW! You have been busy my friend. I love them all, the fabrics call my name.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Lynda, love it all :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...