"Sweet" is on the frame and about 1/3 quilted. I love the spotty backing fabric. This is the first time I've used the Aurora on the frame and it's different to using the old 830. I'm using the BSR and have found it easier to use it with the foot pedal rather than with the stop/start button. Actually seeing the area to be quilted is a bit of an issue with this machine as the motor over the needle/foot is much larger than I'm used to. Aside from that the quilting is going really well and I'm happy with the stitch size, tension etc.
Lunchtime stitching is "Pies and Tarts" - I already had 7 pies appliqued to their backgrounds and all these tarts made. Last night at stitching group I sewed the other 4 pies to their backgrounds and put them on the design sheet when I arrived home (the tarts are pinned in place and the white backgrounds are not trimmed).
When I have a few more pies finished I'll think about sewing some of the blocks together and adding some tarts - I want to make sure I don't have two backgrounds the same next to each other. The fabrics sent in the BOM from Quilt Fabric Delights are so vivid and fresh and I've found quite a few more in my stash to add to the mix - it's going to be a lovely quilt. There's a good chance I'll make it a bit larger than in the pattern.