12 March 2018

Fun Weekend

My fun weekend started with Little Sweetheart staying over on Friday night.  It's always a fun time when the my grandbabies visit.


We visited GG for lunch on Saturday then it was hometime.

Saturday night I went to see "Calamity Jane" - a Hayes Theatre production that came to Wollongong.  Fabulous show - so entertaining!

Last night I had dinner with friends to celebrate my dear friend Lynell's birthday - always such enjoyable company.

Weekend sewing was fairly limited - made a start on Border 16 of "Medley"





and two "Fireworks" blocks for April's Aussie Bonnie & Camille Beehive.  One to be sent out to Alison


and one for my sampler.


Karen has finished quilting Hunter Star - very cute star design - will pick it up tomorrow and sort out the binding.

3 comments:

marina said...

Love those flashy shoes! Lol
Beautiful blocks and hUnters quilt is fantastic too!

Maria said...

Cute video of the little ones sparkles shoes...
Pretty blocks and Hunters Quilt looks great.

Chookyblue...... said...

love all the blocks.........

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...