15 March 2017

Quilt Tops

Busy, busy few days and lots of fun times with my little sweethearts and bigger sweethearts as well as stitching with the girls and a friend's birthday dinner.


Finally put "Colorway" together and the backing is made ready to give to Karen for quilting.

 

Jenni asked me to make a cot quilt for her friend's new baby boy.  I love the colours in these "Mixed Bag" fabrics and I've used a white spot on white for the background.

 

I'm making Thimble Blossoms' "Little Star" quilt pattern.  These fabrics are very busy - I think the white sashings will "calm down" the overall look. All the blocks are made and I hope to have the top together tomorrow night.

 

Think I'll have to make a full-size version of this quilt to use up some of my Bonnie and Camille stash one day.

Looking forward to starting "Takes the Cake" with the black cross-weave background soon.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Another gorgeous quilt top done Lynda and the quilt for the baby will look great with the white sashing...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...