02 May 2016

Binding

If you can't find me, I'll probably be buried under a mountain of quilts and binding - not quite finished making binding yet.



I received a surprise package in the mail this week - Sarah returned my two Star Wars quilts




and Karen has been busy quilting a cot quilt I was asked to make for a friend


 "My Blue Heaven"


and the batik "Piccadilly Circus"


I saw this beautiful block on Instagram yesterday


and it's a great design to use up the hundreds of Fig Tree half-square triangles I sewed up months ago


But first they all need trimming


Another WIP to add to the list.

No sewing over the weekend - my mum, sister-in-law, niece, brother and I started work on my bedroom renovation.  Lots and lots of prep work before we can start painting.


I'm pretty excited about this.

6 comments:

Susan said...

A lot of binding ahead, I hope you like doing it. Good luck with your reno, it gets much better once the preparation is done.

Helen said...

Oh my you are making my head spin with all these beautiful quilts..... well done.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

So many amazing quilts πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡enjoy the renos πŸ’—πŸ˜πŸ’™

Susan said...

Ah binding- my favourite part! You will be busy getting all those quilts over the finish line! Good luck with that and the bedroom reno!

Anonymous said...

Goodluck worth the binding and the bedroom renos....

marina said...

Wow loving those Star Wars quilts!
Looks like you are going to very busy binding once those lovely quilts come back to your house
They are all so lovely.
Happy renovating!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...