26 May 2016

Finished Quilt Top

Tuesday night I finished sewing the Scrappy Churndash blocks together - this will be a fairly large quilt.  Really happy with how it's turned out, especially as I was able to use up loads of scrappy Bonnie and Camille pieces.  I think it's an original design but I'm sure someone else has thought of making Churndash blocks like this before.


Last night I sewed some Starlight blocks into rows.  Think I'm going to love this quilt made in these pretty Bonnie and Camille "Hello Darling" fabrics.  I hope to finish making the rows tonight then I'll be having a few days away from the machine but I'll have my knitting and crochet with me.


2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Must find my churn dash quilt and get it finished....yours is lovely. ..

Nancy said...

Your churndash quilt is wonderful! I love the scrappiness of it!
--Nancy. (ndmessier @ aol.com, joyforgrace.blogspot.com)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...