17 March 2021

Little Sweetheart

I met my tiny grandson last Wednesday and it was so lovely to spend so much time with him (and Mummy and Daddy) last week.  Little Vincent is beautiful and his Mummy and Daddy are going very well.


Handmade with Love is together - such a fantastic quick-to-make quilt top.


I finished the blocks for Vintage Holiday 2 last night and then noticed that I'd repeated one fabric for a bauble top/bottom.  That will be changed and then the quilt top can be sewn together.


Last week's Sewcialites block is Blessed designed by Vanessa Goertzen.


Karen, Quilting on the Coast, has been busy quilting some quilts for me.

"Niner" designed by Thimble Blossoms
"Double Hourglass" designed by Cluck Cluck Sew
"Stroll" designed by Thimble Blossoms
"Flower Girl" designed by Thimble Blossoms

These will be home next week and I'll be spending a fair bit of time watching tv and binding.  They will be the first quilts I've finished this year.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Oh such a 🥰 cutie.... I’m sure he gets lots of cuddles.....

marina said...

Congratulations!!! he looks gorgeous.
So much beautiful Crafting to look at too.
the little book is amazing, such a clever idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...