25 March 2021

Another Start

 "Strawberry Social" comes together so quickly once the leaf sections are made.  Love making quilts from stash.


I bought the pretty backing fabric from Auntie's Quaint Quilts last year and I might have enough left to make little Sweetheart a dress or top next summer.


Karen came to stay on Saturday night and she brought along the four quilts she'd quilted for me over the last few weeks.  I sewed on the bindings earlier this week and now need to find some good tv shows to watch while stitching down the binding.

"Stroll"
"Double Hourglass"
"Niner"
"Flower Girls"

Yesterday I decided to break open my Bonnie and Camille "Shine On" fat quarter bundle and start the "Shine on Sampler" quilt.  There isn't enough fabric in the fq bundle to make the whole quilt, so I'm adding other B&C fabrics here and there, eg the bee block.

Month 1

I'm a couple of months behind so I've cut out the month 2 blocks and hope to make them tonight as well as cut out month 3.

Our newest sweetheart is growing so quickly - he's adorable.



2 comments:

Maria said...

Strawberry 🍓 quilt is lovely and enjoy making the new sampler.
Oh little Vincent sure is growing a lot...

marina said...

beautiful photos of your new baby boy, he's a little cutie!
love him on his beautiful quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...