10 November 2020

Bradley Street

Over the years I've made a few cot-sized "Bradley Street" quilts.  There was a fair bit of the Nerida Hansen May Gibbs fabric and Jocelyn Proust fabric left from the last one so I decided to make a full-size quilt.  This one is roughly 66" square.


I asked Jenny from AngelCake Quilting to use the same Wattle design and it's really lovely with all these Aussie fabrics.


There has been more cutting out happening in The Pink Room - the Bonnie and Camille scrap drawer is almost empty after cutting the pieces into 2-1/2" squares or 1-1/2" x 2-1/2" rectangles


and I've cut out fabrics for another "Stripe Me Lucky".  I have fabrics put aside to cut out another "Strawberry Social" too.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Another beautiful quilt complete and the next one ready to go....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...