04 September 2020

Alfie's Quilt

A month or so ago another of Jenni's friends had a a baby boy, so Jenni asked me to make a quilt for him.

I used some of my favourite "Guess How Much I Love You" fabric along with other stash fabrics to make a zig-zag quilt.


Karen used our favourite Cloud Nine quilting pattern and Mum finished off the binding last weekend.

I've had a few days on leave this week.  Went up to Sydney on Wednesday to visit Jenni for her birthday and stayed overnight.  Enjoyed having a look around her classroom and school.

Back up to Jenni's tomorrow for a family bbq.  We are very fortunate that we are able to spend time together.

2 comments:

marina said...

lovely quilt, such pretty fabrics!
wonderful to spend time with Jenni. Looks like we are stuck in lockdown for a few more weeks sadly.

Maria said...

A sweet quilt for Alfie..
Love,y to spend time with Jenni.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...