28 August 2020

Long Time Gone

 "Long Time Gone" is a wonderfully colourful, scrappy design by Aussie Jen Kingwell - I love her designs and have another underway with a couple of patterns waiting to be made.

My version of the quilt started with this bundle of Alison Glass fabric that Elizabeth and her family bought for my birthday present in 2018.


On Monday, I picked up the quilt from Jenny of AngelC6ake Quilting and quickly added the binding and hanging sleeves (after I finished binding Checkerboards and Stars).


The quilt was finished on Tuesday night and I couldn't wait to hang it in The Parlour so it is the first thing anyone sees when walking through the front door.


Jenny's custom quilting is stunning and I'm so appreciative of her talent and patience - the quilting really adds so much to the overall design/look of the quilt.


So happy with everything about this quilt.

3 comments:

marina said...

WOW so beautiful Lynda!!
it looks amazing hanging too.
well done on a great finish

Maria said...

Yes WOW! And it is the perfect spot for such a gorgeous quilt to hang.
Love those yummy fabrics too.

Chookyblue...... said...

looks stunning hanging on the wall.......showing it's glory......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...