A couple of rows were added last Monday and the floor is looking tidier. I'll get back to it soon.
Had to make one block. I'm adding extra little blocks in the corners to make small stars when the blocks are joined together.
"Wish Upon a Star" quilt top is together,
the backing is made
and they are ready to take to the quilter tomorrow. The rosebud fabric will also be used for the binding.
On Saturday I spent a fair while working on the layout for Scrappy Trip Around the World - thought I had it sorted until I found two blocks with the same aqua fabric next to each other. Hopefully it's all good to go now - I want to start sewing these blocks together tonight.
Over the weekend I also worked on the Dwell house blocks - 2 lots of 6 blocks are going to the other swap members
and these blocks are for my quilt:
Littlest Sweetheart turns 1 on Wednesday - what a quick year that has been!