22 November 2019

Basket Case

Karen posted a photo of her machine working on my quilt


and I picked up the finished quilt on Tuesday evening.  Wednesday night I sewed on the binding and didn't intend to stitch it down but I started watching more episodes of "The Crown" Series 3 and,  before I knew it, I had reached the last corner.


Backing for the quilt is made from all the voile/lawn fat quarters in the "Smitten" and "Little Snippets" ranges.  The fabric is lovely and soft.


I love using polka dot backgrounds and this Riley Blake "Essential Dots" fabric is gorgeous.


Last night I made the November and December Aussie B&C Beehive Blocks.  I had a little "issue" with the other piece of grey fabric so the lady who is receiving these blocks is going to fix up the green block.


The blocks went off in the post today, so that commitment is completed for this year.  I'd forgotten how big the "Red Letter Day" blocks are.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...