30 October 2019

Bonnie and Camille Scrappy Sampler 2

Last night I finished stitching down the binding on my second Bonnie and Camille Sampler.  This is the last of my navy and white striped The Good Life fabric - I love stripey fabrics for binding.  I have about 3 metres of the same fabric in red so should get a few quilts out of that.


There are many quilt designers represented in this quilt:  Cotton Way, Thimble Blossoms, Coriander Quilts, FigTree & Co, Moda Lissa, Carried Away Quilting, Cluck Cluck Sew.  From last year when I've started a new quilt or made a block for the Aussie B&C Beehive, I also made a block in B&C fabrics to go into my next sampler.


The quilt is quite large at 86" x 89".  There were plenty of blocks to make it larger but those extra blocks can be the start of my next sampler.


Karen quilted it with Orange Peel - always a favourite design.


Some of the blocks up close:


Catching up with some old friends for dinner tonight - my children's dance teacher and her husband - it's been way too long.  So looking forward to this coming weekend - Lynell, Robyn and I are going to see Anthony Warlow in "Jekyll and Hyde" - we've had the tickets for months.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...