05 September 2019

Another Start ...

The attention span is very short these days.  A while ago I cut out strips to start making "Chamomile" designed by Allison Jensen (@woodberryway) and last night I sewed up a few blocks. 

The idea to use only fabrics in my stash for the quilt top was going well until it came time to cut out the little nine patch blocks for the posts.  The strips for the nine patches are 1-1/2" wide and I needed one more strip 6" long or one 3" square.  Fortunately this morning (after a bit of on-line discussion with a couple of IG friends) I had a brainwave and found a strip in my leftover Figtree bindings roll.  I keep most of my leftover bindings to use when I want a scrappy binding.

There will be just enough of the pretty green sashing fabric (another Figtree design) to use for binding on this quilt.


1 comment:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Lynda this will be beautiful,you are amazing with all the quilts that you make,well done my friend xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...