13 August 2019

Spinning Stars

"Spinning Stars" was also finished last week.  It's another great design by Cotton Way (Bonnie Olaveson).  I've used loads of Bonnie and Camille fabrics for the pinwheels and Sawtooth Stars and didn't have any fabric repeats.  This is a great design to use up loads from the scrap drawers.


I had this one quilted with one of my favourite designs, Orange Peel.


Stitching at home the last while has been sewing down the scrappy binding on "Fresh" - almost 400".  "Fresh" is pretty big at 96" square.


Last night Mum and I went to see "Palm Beach" - I loved it - laughed and shed a few tears.  So nice to see a movie about people my own age (and a little older and younger).  I've read some reviews that weren't too kind about the script but there's loads to love about the film and I'd be very happy to see it again.  It reminded me a little of  "The Big Chill" - one of my most favourite films ever.

1 comment:

Maria said...

A lovely way to use your scraps..
I look forward to see the movie.. nice to have enjoyed with Mum...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...