08 August 2019

Happy Scrappy Baskets

"Happy Scrappy Baskets" is a Corey Yoder (Coriander Quilts) design.  Corey's patterns are so well-written and easy to follow.   I've made a few quilts with these fabrics and it's time for some of them to go to a new home.


The backing fabric is the lilac version of the turquoise fabric used for the baskets.


This is a great design to use up lots of 2-1/2" squares.  Karen quilted it with "Featheration" - the design looks lovely in all the white space.

Finished stitching down the binding on "Dashing" last night - two more to bind then I'm done for a while.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Gorgeous finish Lynda! I love a basket design. I think I need to add on to my list!

Maria said...

your Baskets look lovely on the bed...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...