16 November 2018

Happy Places

Family - Sewing - Christmas

It took me a few weeks to get around to sewing this sweet quilt top together for Jenni's best friend's new baby boy.

This is the third "Bradley Street" cot-sized quilt I've made this year - such a great design to show of pretty fabrics.


The backing fabric.


I love this fabric range and have ordered loads more.

Last Saturday Mum, ChaCha and I had such a fun time visiting Michael and Gulli.  The little ones had a ball playing with the big pump action water pistols, dressing up in Gulli's various superhero costumes and generally pulling out every toy Gulli owns. 

Marshall - "I'm all fired up!"
On Sunday ChaCha and I did a bit of Christmas decorating prep before it was time for her to go home and for me to go to the basketball.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...