30 August 2016

Oh Darlin'

Lynell and I had such a great time on Friday night.  Sydney Harbour at night is one of the best views in the world.

Dinner at the Opera Kitchen

Opera Kitchen Tasting Plate - yum!

followed by the most wonderful show - brilliant songs, singers and band.


Jack Jones is such a superstar and his version of "Oh Darlin'" had the audience on its feet.

Saturday I was back in Sydney - took Mum up to visit her great-grandbabies.  Shouldn't call them "babies" now they're both walking/running, talking and singing non-stop.  Sunday was a busy day at the eisteddfod - 2 weekends to go then it's all over for another year.

Last night I turned on the sewing machine and sewed some Spool Sampler blocks - it seems a long time since I did any sewing (but not really).  I think the little house blocks are my favourites so far.


3 comments:

Maria said...

What a great night out .....
The spools are growing nicely..

marina said...

Sounds like it was a great show!
Love Cha cha's crochet pinnie, so cute.
Lovely snow trip too..... Enjoy the last weekends of your eisteddfod.....

I am said...

Hi Lynda wow the show sounds amazing,lovely pics ,boy your grandies have grown quick ,both running around only seems like yesterday that they were babies ,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...