08 August 2016

Friday

Took a day's leave on Friday to spend the day with ChaCha and Gulliver (and their parents).  Always the best kind of day off.

A few months ago I machine embroidered a set of towels for a new little baby boy.  ChaCha and I visited the baby and his Mummy on Friday.  It's so delightful to see a little one with a baby and ChaCha is so entertaining - lots of talking and singing.

Friday was my daughter-in-law's birthday and I was so pleased that her presents were finished in time and ChaCha and I could visit Peta at her work.  I finished sewing in all the ends on the blanket on Thursday night.



I love the photo of Peta modelling her scarf.


I spent Friday evening with Gulliver while Michael and Peta went out to dinner - always a fun time with the Little Guy.

Most of the weekend was taken up with the eisteddfod except for Saturday night - I was invited to a 50th birthday party with a dress up theme of character from a musical.


I was very impressed that my friend Barbara managed to get my hair into two braids.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Glad to see you made it back from Kansas Dorothy! Peta's scarf is gorgeous too!

Maria said...

What a funky scarf you made for Peta ....

marina said...

Beautifully crochet gifties! Amazing!
You must be channeling Dorothy with those accessories. Hope there will be a full photo.
Click those heels together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...