Next were tie-backs, which I made only because I saw this lovely tasselled braid when I bought the curtain fabric. A dressing table was delivered last weekend so the bedroom is now pretty much finished.
Marmalade quilt top was finished in February last year. It's a Thimble Blossoms pattern and I've made it entirely from my stash of pretty pastels.
Karen basted the quilt for me on her longarm last year and I thought it's about time I got around to quilting it. Quilting is going very well. I know there will be a lot of threads to remove later on but not having to pin baste is fantastic.
Some more quilting over the next few nights and weekend and Marmalade should be ready for binding.