07 January 2015

Red Letter Day

Noticed there are a couple of quilts I finished during 2014 that I have shown on my blog.

I finished "Red Letter Day", designed by Camille Roskelley of Thimbleblossoms, just in time to have it on my bed for Christmas.  Still have to make the label and will get to that soon - I have another autograph from Camille.


This quilt is a beautiful reminder of a wonderful class with Camille


and a fabulous weekend in Sydney with Sarah.



Someone started a "my favourite quilt of 2014" hashtag in Instagram.  I had four favourite quilts: "Red Letter Day"; "Scrappy Trip Around the World"; "Tone it Down" and "Spell it With Moda"

3 comments:

Susan said...

All your favourites are lovely, but Red Letter Day is mine!

Lorraine said...

certainly a great reminder of a fun class with fabulous company! This one is on my "to do" list!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...