The stitcheries for this quilt were started around June 2011 and stitched intermittently over the next two and a bit years.
then the quilt needed some hand-quilting
and it was bound in November 2013 before the hand-quilting was finished.
Some beads and buttons were also added.
And I have no idea when the quilt was actually finished - some time in 2014 - I didn't take a photo of the completed quilt until last night.
Went to the pictures during the week with Jenni and some friends to see "The Water Diviner" - loved it although I found some of the war scenes particularly difficult to watch (closed my eyes). Going to see "Into the Woods" tomorrow night.