17 December 2014

Santa Visited Yesterday

Such a lovely surprise on my verandah when I arrived home from work - a parcel had been delivered and I have no idea who sent it.  The only details in the return address were an unknown mobile number and North Pole and I can't decipher the town it was sent from because the ink on the stamp is smudged.  All I know is that it's from someone or a group of someones from our on-line stitching group.


Each year we have a small Advent and Secret Santa swap.  For a couple of reasons I thought it would be best not to participate this year but someone decided to send this wonderful surprise.

See, there really is a Santa Claus - he came to my house yesterday.

12 comments:

Lib said...

Those little elves are mischievous aren't they!

Susan said...

Well, aren't you a lucky one! Are you going to wait til Christmas to open them?

creations.1 said...

Tat is because you are a beautiful person!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynda ,Awwh that is so sweet,enjoys gifts my friend.xx

Josie said...

Well... now we all know who's top of the 'Nice' list! Hope you are resisting opening those pretty parcels... don't want to blot your copy book now do you.... Have fun... lucky girl xxx

Maria said...

those elves have been very busy deliver lots of goodies...Enjoy

Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helen said...

How lovely..... nothing nicer than a mystery.

Sarah said...

Oh... I wonder what it is.
I agree with Josie too, your on top of the nice list xx

Cheryll said...

Ooh you must have been a good girl during the year...lol
What a lovely surprise... go enjoy and worry about who sent it later...
Merry Christmas xox

Bev C said...

Hello Lynda,

What a fun time you will have finding out who it comes from.Enjoy your presents.

Hapy days.
Bev.

De said...

Love the mystery! You are definitely on the nice list

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...