04 December 2014

Last Night

I love these photo of Barbara, Diann and me - they were taken at Michael and Peta's wedding.  Just wish I could remember what we were talking about - obviously it was hilarious and I'm positive Diann was behind it - she looks too innocent.

 

Had dinner with Barbara last night - always enjoy her company and I'm sorry that life has got in our way too many times this year for us to meet up as often as we would like.

Wasn't tired at all when I arrived home last night after dinner - maybe it was the two coffees I had - so finished off the last of my Lori Holt Instagram SAL blocks and made replacement blocks for the two I wasn't happy with.

 



The blocks ready to be sewn together:


The only fabric I have bought for this walhanging is for backing and I'm hoping it will arrive in the next day or so.  Only one fabric is used twice (turquoise spot on white).  Great project for using up lots of tiny pieces of fabric.  The borders will be very cute 4 patches and squares so I'll be able to use up lots more little scraps.

Today is Mum's 87th birthday - she's an absolute star!



3 comments:

Just Sew Sue said...

Love your fabric choices.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynda your quilt looks fantastic and didnt take you long at all,happy birthday to your mum.xx

Maria said...

You sound like me. I am always on a high after a great night out...
Love the Lori Holt SAL.
Big Happy Birthday to your lovely Mum.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...