11 December 2014

Heads Up No 2

This little doll has been a long time in the making - received her head as one of my Christmas presents last year from Helen (along with 3 other heads)

 

"Angel Gatherings" is designed by Annie Smith from Country Keepsakes.  All of her patterns are so gorgeous and very easy to follow.


A friend in Tasmania called her "Little Puddin'"  and I think that suits her very well.

Last Christmas I stitched a few "Jingly Dangly Things" also designed by Annie Smith.  Actually got around to finishing them off last night.


The tablerunner in the background was a Christmas present from Christine a couple of years ago - it is so lovely.

Yesterday I had an appointment in Randwick, so took Mum with me, picked up Elizabeth and we went to Peter's of Kensington for lunch and a bit of shopping.


A few things are ticked off the Christmas list.

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love the heads...LOL...super cute ornies....just a lottle shopping...

Helen said...

I think the name "Little Puddin" is great Lynda, glad you are enjoying yours "heads up"...... great tags too.

Susan said...

Oh, I love Peter's of Kensington! Being in Melbourne, I have never been there but I do make plenty on-line purchases! Even their shipping it reasonable! Your Jingly Dangly things are very cute!

Lib said...

Wish we had a Peter's. I do get there occasionally when I visit my daughter but I am a total fan of their online store, so good when the pink boxes land on my doorstep. Love Little Puddin', very clever person who thought up that name!

marina said...

such a sweet doll, the faces are gorgeous.
love your little ornaments. Great finishes at your place

Lorraine said...

Beautiful work from Helen....super cute dolls! You are keeping busy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...