In June 2009 I went to Kingaroy for the first time. I took along "Simplicity" to sew up over the weekend. I got this far then sewed these pieces together and made the outer flying geese borders when I came home. The quilt has sat in the cupboard ever since.
Today I sewed the final outer borders onto the quilt top and it's now in the pile waiting to be quilted.
Simplicity is such a pretty fabric range and the design is really lovely.
When we came back from holidays in January, I sewed up a very quick quilt top in Fig Tree's Buttercup fabric. That quilt top also needed borders and they were done today as well.
Another quilt top for the ever-growing pile along with this little one.
I have a drawer in the sewing room where I store bindings for the quilts I hope to finish off one day ...
It's gettng a bit full. Think it's time to do some quilting.