15 January 2010

Girls Day Out

This block was started 4 months ago - took it out on the weekend and finished it last night - only needed to stitch the wisteria.


One large and 8 small blocks to go.  Would be wonderful if they were finished by the time I go to a retreat in March.  Very much looking forward to the retreat with Diann, Jenny, Helen, Teresa and maybe one or two others, then the following weekend I will be travelling to Nundle for the Girls Day in the Country.  Fun times coming up.

13 comments:

Cubby House Crafts said...

What a lovely stitchery...its just gorgeous!

Tess said...

Looks great Lynda, Helen and Teresa have left me behind :( I'm still on block 5.

Helen said...

Very nice Lynda, can't wait to see them on the retreat. Tereasa is coming also so this will be great.

Helen

Vicki said...

I like this stitchery, Lynda. You will have a wonderful time with Kerry!

Sarah said...

Looks great Lynda!
Lucky you, going off to a retreat and to Nundle!
x Sarah

Julie said...

Pretty, I loved doing the little wagon of flowers. Hope to quilt some more of mine this weekend, its a loooong project.

Yvette said...

What gorgeous stitchery!
What pattern is that from?

Maria said...

Beautiful stitchery Lynda.
Oh it is so much fun going on sewing retreats. I go on one in mid Feb with the WA Scquilters.Looking forward to it.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

its gorgeous Lynda....Oh I must start mine....GDITC can't wait for that one...

Chookyblue...... said...

can't wait to meet you at GDITC........

Jen said...

Beautiful Lynda. I still havn't put my quilt together. Maybe will bring it to do in March.

Bev C said...

Love the wisteria stitching. I have just given your blog an award,check out my blog for the details. Happy days.

Cath Ü said...

Looks lovely.. have fun at retreat....
Cath Ü

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...