08 April 2009

The Boat That Rocked

A friend from work gave me 2 tickets to tonight's local premiere of "The Boat That Rocked" - fantastic movie and excellent soundtrack (always loved The Turtles). Great way to spend a couple of hours.

Almost finished the secret sewing and Elizabeth is coming down tomorrow night for a couple of days so that we (I) can make the bridesmaid's dress.

Four extra days off after Easter - have plans for a couple of the days but definitely looking forward to some time at home.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Enjoy your weekend...I am sure the dress will turn out well.....A lot of people from work are taking next week off - it is Vintage Festival here - but I will be working...I have a week off in May - really looking forward to that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...