20 October 2008

Miss Diann's Quilts

After a weekend sewing retreat, my dear buddy Miss Diann (with no blog) has almost finished these two quilts - binding to be added and then they're done. They are both so gorgeous - such pretty colours - that when I received these photos from another of our friends, I had to ask if I could put them on my blog for everyone to see. This first quilt is "Christmas Belles" by Mum's Moment and is for Miss Diann's grand-daugher.

And this quilt is "Truly Scrumptious" - it sure is! This quilt is for Diann's darling daughter and she's absolutely scrumptious.

Terrific to see another TS quilt together.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I really shouldn't read your blog. I have the pattern to that first quilt in my to do stash. I'm sooooo tempted to start it after you reminded me of it. I must finish the Girls Day Out first.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your friend Diann she has done a wonderful job and the colours are so pretty, they both look amazing

Sarah said...

Blogless Diann has done a fantastic job on those quilts!! The TS looks SO pretty!!
x Sarah

Roseanne said...

Hi lynda you have been very busy making all those quilts .I like the ric rac on one of your quilts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...