26 October 2008

Sunday is Quilting Day

Yesterday I decided that it was time to quilt "Citrus Crush". Not using the doover this time as I want to ditch stitch this quilt first then see if it needs any more quilting. The main advantage when using the doover is that a quilt doesn't need to be pin basted.

Block 2 of "The Wish Quilt" is finished. Will be putting this aside for the next few weeks as I have some swap goodies to make. I love stitching on linen but it does need a good ironing to look fresh.
Beautiful day on the lovely south coast - Spring is definitely here this weekend (lovely after the incredibly cold days during last week).

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks great Lynda! I look forward to seeing it completed!
x Sarah

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lynda the quilt is looking so good....great stitchery, love redwork.

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

That sounds like a plan-Sunday is quilting day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...